“They often neglect to mention – if you find your passion, that’s the path towards success.”
On this episode, we meet Nehal Madhani, founder and CEO of Alt Legal. In 2013, Nehal gave up a desk at Manhattan legal practice Kirkland & Ellis for a shared space above a Chinatown fabric shop. He was setting out to make life easier for attorneys around the US, streamlining the lengthy IP docketing process into one easy tool. Now, Alt Legal is an award-wining platform that’s been adopted across the country. He tells us about his journey and his thoughts on the future of legal tech.
In this episode we discuss..
– The importance of finding your passion
– His leap of faith in leaving his law firm and learning to code
– Finding the right customers and locating their pain points
– Trials and tribulations in dealing with the USPTO
– The rise of automation and AI research tools in the legal industry
Find out more about Nehal here: